Margaret's Hope 2nd Flush Darjeeling is an amazing and very popular estate tea. Grown at over 6800ft above sea level, this tea has the distinctive 'muscatel' flavour you'd expect of a top class 2nd flush.
The complexity of the aroma, with hints of blackcurrant and medium bodied taste, lends itself well to being placed in pyramid teabags and provides a very refreshing cup of tea.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Darjeeling, India. Grown: 6800 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe
- AROMA:-Complex Bouquet, hints of currant and Muscat Grapes
- COLOUR:-Bright, light infusion
- TASTE:-Distinctive Muscatel character with slight astringency
- WELL BEING:-Alert, Energised, Refreshed, Different, Special, Inspired
- SERVING GUIDE:-Popular
- FLAVOUR:-Light Bodied