Lotus Peak Flower Burst uses blooms of Amaranth, Hibiscus and Lavender all hand tied with a truly superb wiry leafed green tea grown in one of Yunnan's finest tea gardens.
As the blossoms burst open, the resultant tea is clean and delicate with wonderful floral notes and hints of lemon.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury green tea, Amaranth, Hibiscus and Lavender Blossoms
- ORIGIN:-Yunnan Province, China. Grown: 1500 - 3000ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Artisan Handcrafted Tea, Handmade and hand tied.
- AROMA:-Light with floral notes
- COLOUR:-Light with reddish hue
- TASTE:-Refreshing and cleansing with hints of lemon.
- WELL BEING:-Cleansing
- WELL BEING:-Refreshing
- FLAVOUR:-Slightly Floral
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Low