Whilst Taiwan (Formosa) is renowned for producing the finest oolong teas, they also produce some amazing green teas too. Long Jing, also known as Dragon Well is more commonly associated with China, however our hand picked harvest is of a very high quality.
Grown in the region of San Shai, in southern Taipei County, around 500m above sea level, our Long Jing is hand picked then pan fried, rolled and dried.
The tea is not left to oxidise and hence has a natural smooth vegetal taste, and an aroma that is light with a hint of freshly cut grass.
- INGREDIENTS:-Premium Green Tea
- ORIGIN:-San Shai, Southern Taipei County, Taiwan. Grown: 1650 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Avg 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Hand picked whole leaf green tea. Panned fried, rolled and dried
- AROMA:-Light with a hint of freshly cut grass
- COLOUR:-Pale yellow, green liquor
- TASTE:-Natural smooth vegetal taste
- WELL BEING:-Cleansing
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Low