This tea experience begins with the high quality base teas used. A blend of Assam and Kenyan black teas, chosen from two excellent tea estates renowned for their full bodied teas, are used to support the great array of Asian spices before the addition of lemongrass.
The citrus aroma is present from the first contact with this tea and remains throughout as you brew. As with all traditional chais, hot milk and sugar work well.
- INGREDIENTS:-Black Tea, Lemongrass Leaves, Ginger, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Black Pepper, White Pepper, Clove, Nutmeg
- ORIGIN:-India, Kenya. Grown: 500 - 6500ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-CTC, Broken Pekoe (BP)
- AROMA:-Wonderful Citrus & Spicy Notes
- COLOUR:-Bright and coppery
- TASTE:-Wonderful Citrus Notes blend effortessley with the full bodied teas and traditional chai mix
- WELL BEING:-Energising
- STRENGTH:-Full Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate