Lemon Ginger Ceylon Tea has to be one of the most delightful experiences your taste buds can enjoy. The pairing of lemon and ginger flavours is of course no surprise, but here we take that synergy just a little further by adding premium, high quality tea from the top growing regions in Sri Lanka.
The lemon tanginess and the warm ginger flavours combine but are carefully balanced so you still taste the quality Ceylon tea. Perfect, any time of day.
- ORIGIN:-Nuwara Elyi, Dimbula or Uva district, Sri Lanka. Grown: 4800 - 7600 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Fresh lemon and ginger notes
- COLOUR:-Bright and coppery
- TASTE:-Wonderful combination of tangy lemon and warm ginger
- WELL BEING:-Balancing
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate