Lapsang Souchong Butterfly Tea has the most amazing flavour, bursting with smooth oak and smokey pine notes.
We use exactly the same leaf tea as our loose tea version in all our pyramid teabags so you get the same superb taste experience, just in measured amounts, perfect for one cup of tea.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Fujian Province, China. Grown: 3500 - 5000 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Special Leaf Lapsang Souchong
- AROMA:-Pine and Oak Fire
- COLOUR:-Bright infusion with reddish hues
- TASTE:-Somewhat an acquired taste but smooth and crisp smokey flavour
- WELL BEING:-Different, Daring, Alert, Refreshed
- SERVING GUIDE:-Great Addition
- FLAVOUR:-Full Bodied