Kuchipudi Masala Chai tea is an exquisite blend of Assam and Kenyan black teas blended with wonderful spices and herbs such as ginger, coriander, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves.
Each pyramid tea bag is a delight for the senses and provides a full bodied, lively and spicy drink.
- INGREDIENTS:-Black tea, ginger, coriander, cardamom, cinnamon, clove, black pepper
- ORIGIN:-Assam,Travencore (India), Nandi (Kenya). Grown:1000 - 5900ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-CTC, Broken Pekoe (BP)
- AROMA:-Lively ginger and cardamom with a hint of cinnamon and cloves.
- COLOUR:-Bright and coppery with golden highlights
- TASTE:-Full bodied masala spiced tea with cardamom and ginger finish
- WELL BEING:-Daring, Different, Inspired, Cheerful, Energised, Alert
- SERVING GUIDE:-Popular
- FLAVOUR:-Full Bodied