At 6500ft above sea level in the Nandi Highlands in Kenya, this white tea is carefully grown. Only the youngest leaves are gently plucked before being made into a truly exceptionally smooth matcha as the white tea leaves are slowly ground using a traditional stone mill.
Full of antioxidants and polyphenols when brewed, Kenyan Safi White Matcha tea produces a really crisp flavour with warm mossy notes and a hint of oolong. Great as a traditional matcha, a matcha latte , or blend with ginger, lime, honey and ice for a superb iced matcha tea.
- INGREDIENTS:-100% pure White Tea
- ORIGIN:-Nandi Highlands, Kenya. Grown: 6500ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Fine Matcha Grade 10 - 16 micron
- AROMA:-Slightly floral
- COLOUR:-Pale Olive/Cream
- TASTE:-A thick, rich taste with hints of grass and oolong notes
- WELL BEING:-Cleansing
- FLAVOUR:-Slightly Grassy
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate