Kenyan Kitamu White Matcha is, as it's name translates, a very tasty matcha indeed. A blend of premium white and green tea, both grown at such high altitudes no pesticides are required.
The youngest leaves are plucked, processed and then in true Japanese style are ground into matcha to produce a matcha that is both full of flavour but also extremely rich in antioxidants.
- INGREDIENTS:-White Tea, Green Tea
- ORIGIN:-Nandi Highlands, Kericho, Kenya. Grown: 5500 - 6500ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Fine Matcha Grade 10 - 16 microns
- AROMA:-Slightly floral
- COLOUR:-Pale Cream/Green
- TASTE:-Delicious white tea flavour that's both crisp and smooth
- WELL BEING:-Cleansing
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate