Kenya Tinderet is a truly stunning, handmade white tea from one of Kenya's most famous tea estates. In the Nandi hills amongst lush surroundings, these tea bushes produce some of the finest teas Africa has to offer.
Naturally dried, with fresh, floral notes, Kenya Tinderet white tea is full of splendid flavour.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury White Kenyan Tea
- ORIGIN:-Nandi, Kenya. Grown: 7000ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 10mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Special White Tea. Hand made orthodox style.
- AROMA:-Light and fresh
- COLOUR:-Very pale with light yellow highlights
- TASTE:-Exotic perfume flavour, infamous of Kenyan Teas
- WELL BEING:-Cleansing
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Very Low