Kenya Kosabei is probably one of the finest teas produced in Kenya. Grown at high altitudes it has a classic Kenyan profile of being gentle and astringent yet with notes of malt, currant and moist earth.
As a TGFOP, Kosabei is absolutely an outstanding delicious tasting tea.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Nandi, Kenya. Grown: Up to 2500ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe (TGFOP)
- AROMA:-Light and profound
- COLOUR:-Very bright and golden coppery
- TASTE:-Malty and smooth
- WELL BEING:-Refreshing
- STRENGTH:-Full Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate