One of the best known China Black Teas, Keemun Gold when properly produced, is one of the finest teas in the world. Keemun black tea was only produced in China after 1875 and is one of the best-keeping black teas.
With a wonderful winey and fruity depth of taste Keemun Gold makes a great tasting tea that is often taken with milk.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Anhui Province, China.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Keemun Gold Grade 1 - whole leaf style,
- AROMA:-Complex aromatic quality, often compared to burgundy wines
- COLOUR:-Bright, tending reddish.
- TASTE:-Winey and fruity with real depth and complexity.
- WELL BEING:-Invigorating
- STRENGTH:-Full Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate