Jun Chiyabari TGFOP is an excellent tea, comparable to the top Darjeelings. Whilst still possessing the Muscatel traits you'd expect, these are enhanced by softer notes of wheat and moss.
An excellent bright tea, with good astringency.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Hile Hills Dhankuta district - Nepal.Grown: 5500ft. â€“ 7000 ft. above sea leve
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Tippy golden Orange Flowery Pekoe (TGFOP)
- AROMA:-Light muscatel notes with hints of mountain air
- COLOUR:-Very bright and golden coppery
- TASTE:-Comparable with top Darjeelings has excellent muscatel flavour with good astringency.
- WELL BEING:-Invigorating
- FLAVOUR:-Lively Tea
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate