Irish Breakfast tea in pyramid teabags are filled with the combination of quality teas from a 2nd Flush Assam and a February harvested Kenyan tea.
The balance of our Irish Breakfast tea is towards the Assam tea so you'll experience a wonderful malty, full bodied taste whilst the Kenyan leaves add floral notes you're sure to enjoy.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Assam (India), Kiambu (Kenya). Grown: (500 - 1500ft), (5500 - 6500) ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-CTC Broken Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Floral notes with complex depth
- COLOUR:-Bright and Coppery
- TASTE:-Strong, deep malty character and heavy layers of astringency giving a 'dry' mouth feel.
- WELL BEING:-Energised, Different, Daring, Alert, Refreshed
- SERVING GUIDE:-Popular
- FLAVOUR:-Full Bodied