If you like to start your day with a good strong cup of tea, this Irish Breakfast tea is just what you're looking for!
A combination of high quality teas from a 2nd Flush Assam and a February tea from Kenya ensures if you wait just long enough, your teaspoon might just stand up!
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Assam (India), Kiambu (Kenya). Grown: (500 - 1500ft), (5500 - 6500) ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-CTC Broken Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Floral notes with complex depth
- COLOUR:-Bright and Coppery
- TASTE:-Strong, deep malty character and heavy layers of astringency giving a 'dry' mouth feel.
- WELL BEING:-Refreshing
- MENU GUIDE:-Popular
- FLAVOUR:-Wholesome Tea
- STRENGTH:-Full Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate