An exceptional high quality Keemun made during March and April when the leaves are at their best.
A thick rich infusion that has an orchid like fragrance and wonderfully rich flavour explains how Imperial Keemun is classed as the third highest grade of Keemun available.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Anhui Province, China. Grown: Below 5000ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Imperial Keemun Mao Feng Sacred Garden
- AROMA:-Orchid like fragrance
- COLOUR:-Quite reddish
- TASTE:-Winey and juicy with a clean cup
- WELL BEING:-Energising
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate