Gushan Silver Needles is a highly sought-after premium white tea that only consists of the finest white tea buds. Wiry and silvery, the buds are coated in a white down and the flavour is light with a wonderful hint of peach yielding a fresh, lingering finish.
One of China's best white teas, Gushan Silver Needles (or Gu Shan) takes it's name from a mountain in the Chinese province where it's grown.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury White Tea
- ORIGIN:-Fujian Province, China.Grown: 2500 - 4000ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 10mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Gushan Silver Tips plucked from Fujian genus Fuding Da Hao. Naturally withered
- AROMA:-Fresh, with a hint of peach
- COLOUR:-Shimmering with light yelow notes
- TASTE:-Light and sweet with a hint of peach.
- WELL BEING:-Cleansing
- FLAVOUR:-Slightly Sweet
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Very Low