A wonderful example of green pu-erh tea. Refreshing yet with a mellow sweetness Guangnan Pu-Erh provides the characteristic, subtle earthy tones you would expect from a quality, smooth pu-erh.
Long leaves of the Yunnan tea variety are lightly fermented before being pressed and steamed. Whilst age improves the flavour, this young pu-erh can be enjoyed now.
- INGREDIENTS:-Compressed Green Tea - Pu-Erh style
- ORIGIN:-Yunnan Province, China, Grown at 1500 - 4900 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Compressed OP (Orange Pekoe)
- AROMA:-Mild, musty with earthy notes
- COLOUR:-Yellow tending towards green
- TASTE:-Mellow sweetnes with earthy tones
- WELL BEING:-Balancing
- FLAVOUR:-Slightly Sweet
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Low