An ancient blend, Grenadine and Vanilla flavoured black tea has been a favourite of Buddhist and Taoist monks as a tea that was perfect any time of day.
Our version uses a high quality Ceylon tea which, when blended with the natural vanilla and grenadine flavours, gives a wonderful smooth and unique flavour.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea, Calendula, Sunflower Petals, and Natural Flavour
- ORIGIN:-Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula or Uva district, Sri Lanka. Grown:4800 -7600 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Subtle bouquet with vanilla overtones
- COLOUR:-Bright and coppery
- TASTE:-Sweet, toasty with a touch of dryness and smooth flavour
- WELL BEING:-Balancing
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate