The blend of grapefruit with our high grown Ceylon tea creates and amazing alternative breakfast tea. The bittersweet character of the grapefruit complements the piquant Ceylon tea flavour.
Brewed hot or cold, a pinch of sugar helps the flavour open right up but is delicious either way.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black tea, Natural Dried Orange Peel, Natural Dried Papaya, Safflower Petals and Natural flavours.
- ORIGIN:-Nuwara Elyi, Dimbula or Uva district, Sri Lanka. Grown: 4800 - 7600 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Citrus sweet notes
- COLOUR:-Bright and coppery
- TASTE:-Grapefruit bittersweet citrus character opens up, especially with a pinch of sugar
- WELL BEING:-Energising
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate