A wonderful tradition lies behind Golden Monkey China Black Tea, sometimes referred as King of Panyong Congou. In earlier years, the local overlords, known as Taipans, insisted this tea had to be picked by golden monkeys that inhabited the local forests.
The tea was very rare and was consumed by the Taipans as they believed it gave them enhanced sexual agilities - just like the head monkey of a Golden Monkey troop! Now we can't promise that, but we can say you'll enjoy a wonderful, full bodied tea of exceptional quality.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Fujian Province, China. Grown: 4800 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Special Tippy Orange Pekoe (STOP)
- AROMA:-Piquant Tea notes
- COLOUR:-Very bright and golden coppery
- TASTE:-Flavoursome and full bodied
- WELL BEING:-Invigorating
- FLAVOUR:-Lively Tea
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate