French Lavender Earl Grey Tea has been enjoyed by many and described as a wonderful, relaxing experience that has inspired many a great idea!
Delicate floral notes from the premium grade French Lavender are combined with high quality Ceylon tea and natural bergamot oil to provide a vibrant and pleasing tea that can be enjoyed any time of day.
- INGREDIENTS::-Luxury Black Tea, Lavender & Cornflower Petals, Natural Flavours
- ORIGIN::-Sri Lanka, France Grown: 200 - 5900ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE::-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES::-Orange Pekoe (OP) Orthodox
- AROMA::-Wonderful, floral lavender fragrance blended with exquisite bergamot notes
- COLOUR::-Bright and Coppery
- TASTE::-Refreshing, floral notes supported by traditional Earl Grey citrus sweetness.
- WELL BEING::-Relaxing
- MENU GUIDE:-Specialist
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate