A combination of black teas namely a Ceylon Tea from Sri Lanka, a Darjeeling tea from India combined with White Monkey Paw green tea from China creates an exceptional tea full of flavour but yet has a light character that won't detract from any food flavours.
English Sunset Tea is a special blend that attributes its name to the fact this blend has been enjoyed by many for over 200 years as a wonderful accompaniment to the evening meal. Highly recommended!
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea and Luxury Green Tea
- ORIGIN:-Nuwara Eliya (Sri Lanka) Darjeeling (India), Fujian (China). Grown: (5600), (7300), (2500) ft. above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Light with a hint of muscatel
- COLOUR:-Light liquoring with a bright infusion
- TASTE:-Light bodied cup with good flavour
- WELL BEING:-Balancing
- MENU GUIDE:-Specialist
- FLAVOUR:-Lively Tea
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate