English Royal Tea Blend placed in our pyramid teabags whilst convenient, are definitely a tea experience not to be rushed. Hold court with this high class quality tea and you'll experience the wonderful blend of Ceylon Earl Grey, delicate Jasmine green tea, malty Assam, Kenyan and Ceylon black tea.
A truly delightful tea, bursting with flavour, our English Royal Tea Blend is certainly worthy of its name.
- INGREDIENTS:-Black tea, Green tea, Jasmine blossoms, Cornflower petals, Natural flavour
- ORIGIN:-Kiambi (Kenya) Dimbula (Sri Lanka) Assam, Nilgiri (India), Fujian (China). Grown:(550 - 6500),(4000 - 5900), (500 - 1500), (4000 - 6500), (500 -2500) ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Blend of Orthodox, CTC and Traditional Pan fired Green Tea. Grade: Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe (FBOP)
- AROMA:-Subtle hints of Jasmine and Earl Grey blend with some lighter floral notes
- COLOUR:-Bright liquor, slightly orange
- TASTE:-Flavoursome with medium body and delicate Earl grey and Jasmine notes
- WELL BEING:-Special, Inspired, Different, Daring, Refreshed, Alert, Cheerful
- SERVING GUIDE:-Great Addition
- FLAVOUR:-Medium Bodied