A warm summer breeze, cucumber sandwiches and dainty cakes immediately spring to mind as you experience this wonderful English Royal Tea Blend.
Ceylon Earl Grey and soft Jasmine green tea combine beautifully with a blend of malty Assam, flavoursome Ceylon and Kenyan black tea. Truly exquisite, perfect for your very own Royal garden party or afternoon tea!
- INGREDIENTS:-Black tea, Green tea, Jasmine blossoms, Cornflower petals, Natural flavour
- ORIGIN:-Kiambi (Kenya) Dimbula (Sri Lanka) Assam, Nilgiri (India), Fujian (China). Grown:(550 - 6500),(4000 - 5900), (500 - 1500), (4000 - 6500), (500 -2500) ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Blend of Orthodox, CTC and Traditional Pan fired Green Tea. Grade: Flowery Broken Orange Pekoe (FBOP)
- AROMA:-Subtle hints of Jasmine and Earl Grey blend with some lighter floral notes
- COLOUR:-Bright liquor, slightly orange
- TASTE:-Flavoursome with medium body and delicate Earl grey and Jasmine notes
- WELL BEING:-Invigorating
- MENU GUIDE:-Great Addition
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate