Our Earl Grey Tea is renowned for its exquisite taste. Sometimes known as Earl Grey Blue Flower because of the addition of cornflowers, we feel sure you cannot help but be impressed by the quality of taste you'll experience from each pyramid teabag.
Our loose leaf Earl Grey Tea is carefully measured and placed into each pyramid teabag. The resultant refreshing taste bursts with high quality bergamot flavour and the natural taste of Ceylon tea. A great tea to be enjoyed any time of day.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury black tea, cornflower petals, natural flavours
- ORIGIN:-Sri Lanka, China
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Floral bouquet of Ceylon tea combined with a smooth Keemun and natural bergamot oil flavour notes.
- COLOUR:-Bright and coppery
- TASTE:-Floral and bergamot flavour notes with a touch of mild astringency
- WELL BEING:-Different, Alert, Refreshed, Special
- SERVING GUIDE:-Popular
- FLAVOUR:-Full Bodied