Natural bergamot oil combined with premium Rooibos tea makes for a truly delicious Earl Grey.
The citrus character provided by the bergamot oil really does combine well with the sweet, mellow, herbal character of the Rooibos. A great caffeine free version of a classic tea.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Rooibos, Cornflower Petals and Natural flavours.
- ORIGIN:-Cederberg, South Africa. Grown: 1500 - 2500ft above sea level
- LEAVES:-Choice Grade 1 Rooibos. Deep red leaves.
- AROMA:-Citrus sweet notes
- COLOUR:-Reddish orange to full red colour - depends on brewing time and quantity used.
- TASTE:-Classic Earl Grey taste with the sweet depth of Rooibos in balance.
- WELL BEING:-Relaxing
- MENU GUIDE:-Great Addition
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-None