Dried lemon peels and orange pieces add a citrus twist to the traditional Earl Grey Tea making it a fantastic alternative to savour and enjoy.
High quality tea is used providing a wonderful piquant flavour that when combined with a quality bergamot oil and citrus flavours has a full bodied finish.
Beautifully refreshing and certainly one we think the Duchess would have approved of.
- INGREDIENTS:-Black Tea, Orange Pieces, Cornflower and Rose petals, Lime Leaves and Natural Flavours
- ORIGIN:-Dimbula (Sri Lanka), Anhui (China), Seville (Spain), Tuscany (Italy). Grown: (5000), (6500) and (2000) ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Earl grey bergamot with citrus notes
- COLOUR:-Bright and coppery
- TASTE:-Excellent Earl Grey taste accented with piquant lemon
- WELL BEING:-Invigorating
- MENU GUIDE:-Popular
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate