From one of the world's finest ginger farms, grown in Sing Buri, Thailand, these dried ginger pieces make an excellent addition to customised tea and herbal blends.
Ginger root has been used throughout the years as an additive to all kinds of foods. You can make a simple tea using just the ginger pieces, simply add boiling water, lemon and honey to experience a real burst of flavour we'll sure you'll enjoy.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Ginger Root
- ORIGIN:-Sing Buri, Thailand
- LEAVES:-Dried Ginger Coarse Root Cut
- AROMA:-Ginger notes
- COLOUR:-Pale , yellowish liquor
- TASTE:-Excellent clean taste with hot ginger finish
- WELL BEING:-Cleansing
- MENU GUIDE:-Popular
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-None