Wow! This incredible fruit and herb tea tastes fantastic and is so refreshing.
The combination of hibiscus, rosehip, blackcurrants, elderberries and raisins results in the most extraordinary flavours that burst through in a truly delicious berry fruit tea.
Drink it hot or as an ice tea, either way you'll have a cuppa that's great tasting and healthy too!
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Hibiscus, Elderberries, Dried Black Currants, Natural flavour
- ORIGIN:-Canada, USA, Thailand and Spain. Grown: Approx 1000ft above sea level
- LEAVES:-Blend of dried fruit and herbs
- AROMA:-Wonderfully fruity
- COLOUR:-Deep burgundy red
- TASTE:-Fruity, slightly tart flavour with a mellow smoothness and natural sweetness.
- WELL BEING:-Comforting
- MENU GUIDE:-Popular
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-None
- FLAVOUR:-Slightly Sweet
- STRENGTH:-Full Bodied