Using a Flowery Pekoe tea from the Dimbula region in Sri Lanka this Decaffeinated English Breakfast is full of body. A high quality Ceylon tea is used as it retains its flavour better than others whilst undergoing the natural CO2 decaffeination process.
With a balanced astringency and lovely floral notes, it truly makes a wonderful breakfast tea.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Dimubla Region, Sri Lanka. Grown: 4500 - 5500 ft above sea level
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Flowery Pekoe (FP)
- AROMA:-Floral and light
- COLOUR:-Tends bright
- TASTE:-Full bodied with fruity notes
- WELL BEING:-Refreshing
- MENU GUIDE:-Popular
- FLAVOUR:-Wholesome Tea
- STRENGTH:-Full Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Very Low