From one of the top Ceylon tea estates, this Courtlodge decaffeinated tea has a leaf style that retains its quality during the natural CO2 decaffeination process.
A great tasting and satisfying tea we're sure you'll enjoy.
- INGREDIENTS:-Decaffeinated black tea
- ORIGIN:-Nuwara Eliy - Sri Lanka. Grown: 5000 ft above sea level
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Flowery Pekoe (FP)
- AROMA:-Piquant Ceylon tea
- COLOUR:-Tending bright and coppery notes
- TASTE:-Naturally decaffeinated yields a flavoursome and satisfying tea.
- WELL BEING:-Refreshing
- MENU GUIDE:-Great Addition
- FLAVOUR:-Lively Tea
- STRENGTH:-Medium Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Very Low