Classic Royal Blend certainly lives up to its name. A tea at home in any Royal Household claims this status by combining a 2nd Flush Darjeeling picked in June, with a 1st Flush Assam harvested in April and a peak of season Ceylon from January - February growth to produce one of the most exquisite blends you'll ever taste.
Full bodied with a wonderful depth of flavour, Classic Royal harnesses toasty notes from the Darjeeling, true malty flavour from the Assam and a bright, lively flavour from the premium Ceylon tea.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Assam, Darjeeling, Nilgiri, India and Dimbula, Sri Lanka. Grown: 500 - 7000ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox, Orange Pekoe (OP), Flowery Pekoe Souchong (FPS), Flowery Orange Pekoe (FOP)
- AROMA:-Wonderful toasty notes
- COLOUR:-Bright, Coppery
- TASTE:-Full bodied with malty, lively and toasty flavour
- WELL BEING:-Refreshing
- WELL BEING:-Energising
- FLAVOUR:-Wholesome Tea
- FLAVOUR:-Lively Tea
- STRENGTH:-Full Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate