Probably the first 'luxury' tea developed for Western tastes, Chunmee Taipan Superior is still manufactured according to the old techniques.
With a very fine, emerald eyebrow shaped leaf (Chunmee style) and a sweet mild yellow green infusion this premium early spring tea is perfect for anytime of day.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Green Tea
- ORIGIN:-Hunan, China. Grown: 2000 - 3000 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Chunmee Superior, Traditional.
- AROMA:-Hints of grassy notes.
- COLOUR:-Bright, golden infusion
- TASTE:-Smooth,refreshing and clean
- WELL BEING:-Cleansing
- MENU GUIDE:-Great Addition
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Low