Chrysanthemum flowers have been enjoyed by the Chinese for over 3000 years. Also known as Ju Hua, our Chrysanthemum flowers are harvested at their peak and then carefully sun dried.
When infused with boiling water the chrysanthemum flowers make a wonderful floral, sweet, herbal drink which tastes great on its own or is sometimes combined with other herbs such as Lycii berries for added flavour.
- INGREDIENTS::-Luxury Chrysanthemum Blossoms
- ORIGIN:-China, Fujian Province Grown: Below 500ft
- LEAVES:-First Grade, field grown
- AROMA:-Very Floral, heady aroma
- COLOUR:-Clear to light yellow
- TASTE:-Floral, with long lingering finish
- WELL BEING:-Balancing
- MENU GUIDE:-Specialist
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-None