Chantilly Cream Chaicha is a flavoured white tea using Pai Mu Tan leaves from the varietal tea bush known as Narcissus, also known as Chaicha. Only the top 2 leaves and a bud are handpicked and then carefully left to simply wither and dry naturally in the sun.
Once this process is complete, the Pia Mu Tan leaves are blended with an array of floral petals and naturally flavoured with Pomegranate and Vanilla creating a wonderful visual display and creamy, dessert flavour.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury White Tea, Rosehip Pieces, Hibiscus Petals, Sunflower Petals, Cornflower Petals, Osmanthus Petals, Rose Petals, Safflower Petals, Calendula Petals and Natural Flavours
- ORIGIN:-Fujian Province, China. Grown: 1500 - 4900ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 10mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox, Pai Mu Tan
- AROMA:-Floral with hints of Vanilla
- COLOUR:-Golden with orange highlights
- TASTE:-Wonderful Pomegranate and Vanilla Flavours
- WELL BEING:-Cleansing
- WELL BEING:-Comforting
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Very Low