Ceylon Gunpowder Green Tea is of exceptionally good quality. From one of the top estates in Sri Lanka, the tightness of the pellets produces excellent flavour released when making tea.
Limited quantities are produced as to tightly roll the leaves in this way takes a lot of time and skill. As a high grown tea, the flavour and full bodied achieved with this tea is superb.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Green Tea
- ORIGIN:-Dimbula, Sri Lanka. Grown: 5000 - 6400ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Small Gunpowder, special gunpowder green tea
- AROMA:-Hint of oakiness
- TASTE:-Full bodied with a captivating taste and slightly high-fired character
- WELL BEING:-Energising
- MENU GUIDE:-Great Addition
- STRENGTH:-Full Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Low