A premium 2nd flush Darjeeling tea from the top quality range at the Castleton estate. Castleton, as one of the top estates in Darjeeling, consistently produce excellent teas that are considered among the rarest and most prestigious of black teas.
This grade is no exception and possesses a delicate strength with wonderful muscatel highlights. Enjoy!
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea
- ORIGIN:-Darjeeling, India.Grown: 4200 - 6300 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Finest Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe (FTGFOP) Premium 2nd Flush.
- AROMA:-Delicate and leafy with muscatel highlights
- COLOUR:-Tends light
- TASTE:-Subtle astringency with classic muscatel character
- WELL BEING:-Refreshing
- MENU GUIDE:-Specialist
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Moderate