Apricot and Peach Flavoured Black Tea tastes amazing, and in pyramid tea bags, the delicate yet intense flavours of these fruits mix so well together.
High quality Ceylon tea is used as the base for this tea ensuring the resultant taste is both fruity but with medium body making each cup a delight to drink any time of day.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Black Tea, Natural dried Papaya, Freeze dried Peach and apricot, Blackberry leaves, Sunflower &Calendula petals, together with natural flavours
- ORIGIN:-Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula or Uva (Sri Lanka). Grown:4800 -7600 ft above sea level.
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- AROMA:-Wonderful citrus notes
- COLOUR:-Bright and coppery
- TASTE:-Flavoursome and tasty combination of peaches and apricots with piquant Ceylon tea
- WELL BEING:-Cheerful, Different, Alert