Apple and Cinnamon, naturally flavoured black tea, in pyramid teabags is a great way to enjoy an amazing taste experience.
Crunchy Apple flavour mingled with warming cinnamon spice provides a delicious fruity character with a real depth. The high quality tea used is from the high grown regions in Sri Lanka.
Only natural fruit and flavouring oils are added to provide flavour, but not to hide the natural taste of the high quality Ceylon tea. The result is a wonderful, clean flavoured tea with no aftertaste and one that is particularly popular during the winter months.
- INGREDIENTS:-Premium Black Tea, Naturally dried apple, Cinnamon pieces, Freeze dried apple, Blackberry Leaves, Safflower petals and Natural flavours
- ORIGIN:-Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula or Uva Districts, Sri Lanka. Grown: 4800 - 7600 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx between 27- 35mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orange Pekoe, Orthodox Manufacture
- AROMA:-Amazing Apple and Cinnamon notes
- COLOUR:-Bright and Coppery
- TASTE:-Wonderful crisp apple character with the warmth of cinnamon spice
- WELL BEING:-Contented, Cheerful, Relaxed, Rested, Special, Inspired