The tell tale signs of silver tips in this tea signify their harvesting has been selective and as such must have be plucked every day to ensure only new shoots are gathered.
Grown in the mountainous region of the WuYi mountains whilst Congou Mao Jia is a green tea, the tea is allowed to ferment briefly which results in the dry leaves having a dark hue.
A smooth tasting tea, though surprisingly pungent, it would be a good first green tea to try if you've traditionally drunk black tea.
- INGREDIENTS:-Luxury Green Tea
- ORIGIN:-Zhejiang Province , China. Grown:Up to 5000 ft above sea level
- CAFFEINE:-Approx 20mg per cup
- LEAVES:-Orthodox China Congou Mao Jian
- AROMA:-Sweet and floral
- COLOUR:-Fairly light green
- TASTE:-Smooth with body and pungency
- WELL BEING:-Refreshing
- MENU GUIDE:-Great Addition
- STRENGTH:-Light Bodied
- CAFFEINE CONTENT:-Low